Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ricketts Glenn winter hike.

On March 10th 2015, My girlfriend Jonelle and two friends, Chris Fraley and Fast Eddie, had planed to hike a part of Ricketts Glenn State park on the falls trail. We met around 10:30 to start our hike, we discussed our route we were gonna take. We decided to Hike from 118 parking area to the Shawnee falls on the Glen Leigh side and work our way back down.

This was My first winter hike at Ricketts and will alway be remembered. That hike wasn't to difficult but having microspikes and our ice axes really came in handy. The falls in a frozen state were just amazing, I don't even have the words to describe it. I wont even try, I will leave you with some of the pictures I managed to take and a very short video I put together, enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment